Thursday, August 29, 2019

The Investor made me do it, cries Citibank Executive over their inane Third Position Lien Policy.

I will be filing a complaint with the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau over the spineless tactic all banks have been following for the past ten years regarding 3rd Position Liens. Oh, we have to listen to our Investors. 

Attack of the Investors. The Investors made us do it. It's all bullshit, and year after year, a hundred thousand baby boomers, or more, are horrified to discover that if they are out of work, they cannot touch their built up home equity, because of the "Investors".

I thought it was illegal for a bank to agree to a policy with no exemptions. Isn't that the very definition of a law? I thought Congress passed laws. Apparently banks have allowed Investors to create policies with no exceptions, aka, a law.

This is fraud, and Baby Boomers have lost millions and their homes over this greedy, insufferable Policy that no one will report about.

Oh, and once I file my complaint, I won't be notified about the outcome, what a load of crap.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a serious Political Movement, thank you for you interest.